Work Types










Working Holiday Makers to London & the UK undertake a variety of work types. Some find work in their current profession such as teachers, accountants, nurses, etc. while others try something totally different like being a live in nanny, bar work, hospitality in the ski fields in Scotland, etc. Whatever work you decide you will look for the best way to find a position is through a recruitment agency or on-line or sometimes contacting an employer directly.

I have included extensive information and contact details of agencies in my working holiday guide LiveWork&Play in London & the UK.


Read my blogs on work types


Work in a Scottish ski centre

Winter is coming – how about a job in a Scottish Ski centre? If you love the snow, or even if you don’t, you could make a season working in a Scottish ski centre part of your working holiday in the UK. There are five main ski centres in the Scottish Highlands: the...

read more

Find a job in a London Hostel

Most independent travellers stay at a hostel at some time during their travels. But did you know these hostels can provide more than just a cheap bed for the night and a great place to meet like-minded travellers! They are also a great source of work. So what types of...

read more