Submit a Guest Post on London Working Holiday
Thank you for your interest to submit a Guest Post on London Working Holiday. Please read the guidelines in order to become a contributor to this blog!
London Working Holiday is about living, working and playing in London and the UK. We accept the following types of posts:
- Work and travel options for London and the UK
- Specific type of work you have done or are doing in London and/or the UK
- Specific city or town what to see, do, eat and visit
- Touring guides highlighting places to visit
Blogs need to be:
- At least 1000 words, but the more the merrier
- High quality content that must be original and unique. We do not accept or want duplicate content
- Provide images to accompany the blog (stock photos need to have the legal rights to use them). The post cannot be re-posted elsewhere. An image of you for your author bio.
Please note we reserve the right to edit/proofread your guest post and add affiliate links.
What do you get for guest posting on London Working Holiday
- An author bio to promote yourself and/or your website. This should be no more than 50 words.
- One link to your website.
- Free promotion of your guest post on our Social Media accounts
Not all submissions are accepted for posting so please send an email with idea first to email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.