First things First
Once you arrive in the UK there are certain things you need to do to help with a smooth transition into your life in the UK.
- Purchase an Oyster Card to use the extensive London Transport system
- Purchase a mobile phone or buy a local SIM card
- Collect your BRP
- Open a bank account so you can be paid
- Register for a National Insurance Number (NIN)
- Register with a doctor and dentist
Further details on why you need to do these things can be found in our ebook LiveWork&Play in London & the UK.